Product Description & Reviews
When you're packing light, reach for the OutCross Free. Featuring the amphibious trail-ready design core to our OutCross series, the OutCross Free goes a step further with ultra-minimalist construction that still protects and performs with every step.Whether you're in for dusty trail or stream hopping, the Chaco® Outcross Evo Free hiking sandal-sneaker hybrid is ready to trek!. Amphibious, anything-ready design.. Quick-drying mesh, polyester jacquard webbing, and synthetic leather upper materials..
Features & Highlights
- Whether you're in for dusty trail or stream hopping, the Chaco® Outcross Evo Free hiking sandal-sneaker hybrid is ready to trek!
- Amphibious, anything-ready design.
- Quick-drying mesh, polyester jacquard webbing, and synthetic leather upper materials.
- Speed lacing allows for quick-and-easy adjustments.
- Protective synthetic leather toe and heel caps. Semi-collapsible heel design. Slightly padded tongue and heel. Barefoot construction features an EVA layer for added next-to-foot comfort. Antimicrobial in-shoe properties promote a cooler, drier feel. Women's-specific LUVSEAT™ PU foam midsole supplies lasting underfoot comfort. Nylon shank adds stability and durability. Non-marking EcoTread™ rubber outsole with 25% recycled content. 3 mm lug depth with molded siping. Imported.
|Item Weight:||0.81 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.