Product Description & Reviews
Fashion and function meet in equal measure with the Muck Tremont Wellie Series Tall Rubber Women's Winter Boots. These women's winter boots are crafted from CR Flex-Foam that adapts to the movements and contours of your feet for all-day comfort. Completely waterproof and reinforced with an extended rubber exterior for durability, these women's snow boots are equipped with a warm fleece lining and comfort rated from -20 °F/-30 °C to 60 °F/10 °C to keep you warm. The dual-density EVA insole of these insulated boots absorbs shocks while a gel insert adds even more comfort. A reduced heel makes it easier to traverse uneven ground and slick sidewalks with a slip-resistant outsole for better traction.
Features & Highlights
- Lightweight 4 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption & heat retention; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- High-grade extended rubber exterior provides additional tough waterproof barrier; easy-clean matte finish
- Fleece lining is soft for enhanced comfort, durable for long wear, and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; comfort rated from -20 °F to 60 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Dual-density EVA insole absorbs shocks; gel cushion insert adds additional comfort for extended wear
- Low heel for easy walking; pull tabs for easy on/off
- Subtle forest green band accents the shaft
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.7 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.6 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 094221_NVY-38, mpn: WFT1000RMA-NVY, ean: 5013441353050,